Aldergrove Denture Clinic Ltd

Denture Care for Aldergrove, Abbotsford & Langley

Count on Aldergrove Denture Clinic Ltd. for total denture care. With years of experience, the entire Aldergrove Denture Clinic team is committed to helping people across the region enjoy strength, stability and durability from their dentures. We know personalized care is what you need to get the most out of your dentures and that’s what we strive for at Aldergrove Denture Clinic.

Denturist

OFFERING ALL TYPES OF DENTURES

We’re proud to offer all types of dentures to our patients. Count on us for:

FULL DENTURES

Full dentures, sometimes also called complete dentures, are some of the most popular denture options available. Complete dentures are made after the teeth have been removed. Full dentures are placed inside an acrylic mould that resembles your gums. Complete dentures can look and feel totally natural!

PARTIAL DENTURES

Partial dentures are another popular option for people across the region. With partial dentures, patients enjoy flexibility and convenience because only partial dentures can be removed easily at your discretion. Partial dentures only aim to replace a segment of your teeth, keeping your healthy, natural teeth and gums in place.

IMPLANT RETAINED DENTURES

An implant retained denture could be the perfect solution for you. For people who no longer have natural teeth in their jaw, an implant retained denture can be placed in their mouth securely and hold its shape and position for years to come. These are great ways to continue chewing and speaking as you used to and can help prevent your cheeks from sinking in around your missing teeth.

IMMEDIATE DENTURES

Immediate dentures have a host of advantages, but the one that most wearers point to is the fact that after you choose an immediate denture system, you’ll never have to be in public without a full set of natural looking teeth. These sets, which can be partial or complete, are placed in your mouth the very day that your existing teeth are removed and held reduce bleeding and improve healing times.

PRECISION DENTURES

Precision Dentures are made using top quality materials and doing many different facial and intramural measurements to give you a precise fitting denture system.

DENTURE REPAIRS DONE QUICKLY

Denture relines don’t have to be a major inconvenience. With Aldergrove Denture Clinic’s on-site lab, we can offer same-day denture repairs and relines, helping you get back to the lifestyle you enjoy as quickly as possible.

SEMCD

Suction Enforced Mandibular Complete Dentures, or SEMCD for short, is a new technique for giving the best, custom fitted denture. Suction is attained in the lower denture, as well as the upper denture, in 80% of the cases. Even in the remaining 20%, SEMCDD is the most stable, retentive denture system. SEMCD can also be used in conjunction with implant retained dentures to give superior fit and function.

REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT